- Ski-in/ Ski-out at 1355 m altitude
- In the middle of SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
- Ski holiday without a car & ski bus service
- More snow than in the valley
- From the piste to the pool
Snow-white winter holiday in in the middle of the ski area.
We love where we live. As children who came into this world in January and March, us two Kraftalm lassies naturally feel better in the winter. If you find the air too fresh, then sit down by the stove. Get cosy. Drink a hot chocolate and enjoy our hot-water bottle service.
Why winter in the Kraftalm?
- You have a wide range of opportunities. From a single journey to a weekly ticket, we are ready to meet your needs. Tickets can be purchased very easily when you arrive, right at the valley station. Please note that a valid ticket is required for your journey here. Multi-day tickets are valid the day before, from 15.00.
- Latest tariffs are available here
Ski hire & Ski service
- At the valley station for the Salvista gondola there is a new, state-of-the-art ski hire facility available. From helmets to ski shoes, everything you need is here. Service is very much emphasised, since it is only with the best equipment that skiing is then great fun. The best thing to do is to reserve everything in advance, then you get to enjoy an even more relaxed start to your holiday. Patience my child – ski hire is coming too. As soon as we have details about this, we will let you know.
Ski school & Private Guiding
- Safaris in Africa are all well and good - a ski safari through the Kitzbühel Alps is no way inferior. Our local heroes show you the coolest pistes for any time of day and by the by, you get to perfect your swing. With 284 kilometres of pistes, a day of skiing never loses its excitement and one single ski holiday is often too short. So - take it easy and be shown the ski area around the Hohe Salve.
- To the ski school here
Avalanche warning level
Snow slope mountain
Snow slope valley